DOWNTOWN & YBOR CITY PARKING:
Throughout downtown Tampa and Ybor City, parking is available in various garages
and lots. These garages have a one-time special event parking rate
paid upon entry.
Please Note: Click Here for Street Closures - Parking enforcement in the area of festivities and the neighborhoods bordering the parade route will begin on Thursday afternoon. Friday at 8 a.m to NOON pink slip warnings will be distributed. Parking tickets will be issued for illegal parking from NOON until 10 p.m. on Friday. After 10:00 PM on Friday and until the end of the event, cars will be towed. Be aware, Tampa Police Department will tow cars which will result in additional fees and the inconvenience of having to get your car out of impound!
Streetcar, Bus Service During Gasparilla
For a safe and easy way to get around during Gasparilla on Saturday, Jan. 26, extra streetcar, bus and trolley service will be offered:
TECO Line Streetcar
For those parking in Ybor City, take the streetcar from Ybor City (Centennial Park Station) to Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza) View Map for Gasparilla 2013 -- Streetcar and Bus service below
- Continuous service 9 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- $5 for an all-day pass, which may be purchased with cash at ticket vending machines (change provided) located at each streetcar station. This fare does not cover the City of Tampa parking fees
- Stations 5, 6, 7, 9 and 11 will be closed 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. Stations 5, 6, 7, 9 will be open for bus service only.
HART Bus Service
- For those parking in Ybor City, bus service will be available during peak times in the morning and afternoon between Ybor City (Streetcar Society Station) and Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza) View Map for Gasparilla 2013 below -- Streetcar and Bus Service
- $4 for an all-day pass, which may be purchased in advance at HART retail outlets or on board buses on Gasparilla Day with cash only (no change provided). Monthly bus passes may also be used. This fare does not cover City of Tampa parking fees.
- Provides a connection from the north end of Downtown Tampa (Marion Transit Center) to the south end of Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza). View Map for Gasparilla 2013 below -- Streetcar and Bus Service
- Continuous service 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 25 cents or streetcar/bus all-day passes accepted.
Getting to Downtown Tampa on HART
- From North Tampa: Routes 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, 18
- From Temple Terrace: Route 6
- From Brandon: Route 8
- From West Tampa: Route 7
- From South Tampa: Route 19
- From Citrus Park: Route 7
- From Town 'N Country/Westchase: Route 30
- View entire bus system map
- View Saturday bus schedule
For more information about HART service during this special event, call 813-254-4278 or visit www.goHART.org